Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Kaylee's Senior Beach Portraits - Wareham Senior Photographer

Recently on a lovely summer evening, I had the pleasure of photographing this pretty young lady from Missouri. Kaylee's mom got in touch with me to let me know they were coming to town for vacation - she wanted to reserve a portrait session for her daughter. "Kaylee loves the beach" she told me and although they were staying about an hour away that did not deter her from securing a beach session with me.

Kaylee is a swimmer - has been since she was a little girl. She loves the ocean and even coaches swimming because she loves it so much. She loves country music and she described herself as shy but nice. She brought clothes that reflected her classic, casual style and even made sure her nails coordinated with her clothing! Love that! I loved the outfits she chose, they were just perfect for the beach.

It really was the perfect evening with a gentle breeze, beautiful light, no bugs and a smart, pretty high school senior.

  Thanks so much, Kaylee for a fun session. Wishing you the very best in your senior year!

If you'd like to find out how you can reserve a portrait session, please call the studio at 508.291.7926 or visit www.susanasaro.com




No comments: