Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Congratulations Senior Class of 2015 - Wareham Senior Photographer


Hard to believe that during the summer of 2014 these now seniors that I had the pleasure of photographing would be entering their last year of high school. I'm sure their parents didn't realize how quickly the last year would go...how bittersweet this moment would become. The Class of 2015 is ready to graduate, some graduated last week, others will next week! But now they will all be onto a new journey, a new adventure, a new beginning - how exciting!

It certainly was my pleasure to meet each of these young folks; they were all bright and ambitious with dreams and hopes for their future. I learned about where they wanted to go to school, what they wanted to do when they 'grew up' and was fascinated by their stories. We laughed and had fun together as they looked beautiful posing for pictures! A senior portrait is so much more than a picture in the yearbook. It's a moment in time for them to remember just how special they are and how important it is to capture a portrait that is of their true selves. 

Five of these teens I've photographed several times through the years and watched them grow up. That really was an honor for me to capture this moment for them. So to you Class of 2015 - Kaylee, Caroline, Mackenzie, Gabriella, Sarah, Julianne, Samuel, Lexi, Sydney, Shea, Rachael, Allie, Zach & Brendan - Congratulations...may all your dreams and hopes come true! Best of luck and much success on your new journey!!!


No comments: