Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Friday, November 20, 2009

last senior of the year

It turned out to be a gorgeous afternoon in late October, although a bit windy at my favorite Swifts Beach. No worries, Taylor & her mom followed me to my backup beach, Parkwood Beach. I love this beach in the fall, it's not windy and it has beautiful light and colors. It's not really a swimming beach, at least the part I go to, but it's perfect for photographing.

Taylor is a senior at Barnstable High but she is also going to Cape Cod Community College. She had plenty of credits to graduate and wanted to get a jump on her college years. Another smart, pretty girl - I love that!




We had such a great session. This was our second try as the first time we photographed the skies turned really dark and gray, not what Taylor had envisioned. She imagined her portraits to be full of light and sunshine which is definitely what we got the second time around. Yippee!
Thanks, Taylor for another amazing session. Continue to have a great year!

1 comment:

jen said...

Hi Susan! I can see why this beach is a favorite - I love the deep blue backgrounds!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!