Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Happy Happy....

(It has been so long since my last post and the longer I go without writing the harder it is to get back into the swing of blogging regularly. So, here I start wishing all a happy new year and all things wonderful even if it is a tad late!)

So I thought it fitting for my first post of the year to be of my most favorite subject, Baby Beckett as it is his birthday today - Happy First Birthday, Sweet Beckett Boy! It's really hard to believe that a year has already gone by. He has brought me, his Nana, and his Papa T, along with his mom & dad, so much joy. A baby's giggle brightens even the darkest of days and there's nothing better than a snuggle with this sweet darling boy.

I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. We got up early that Friday morning as his Momma-to-be had called us the night before to say she was heading to the hospital. Oh no, what should we do, we asked. So we slept for a bit and then hit the road for the 2 hour drive. We arrived at 9a.m. with plenty of time to await the baby's arrival. Of course, I had to be there when he was born, not only with camera in hand but to be with my sweet daughter during this amazing experience. And, it was truly an amazing one and only moment filled with so much emotion and love for this new little baby who graced us with his presence that afternoon at 1:05pm.




Oh what a year it's been. He's been photographed plenty (although I still need to do his one year portraits with a cake!) And he's the sweetest boy a Nana could ask for. He indulges me with my finger on his lips making the babababa sound over and over and over again. He has four teeth and stands and walks all over the place holding on to the table, to the sofa, to whatever he can reach. His laughter fills a room and you just want to squeeze him to pieces. These are just a few of the precious moments with our baby b. The year ahead will be filled with so many more firsts and we are looking forward to them.
Beckett, darling boy, you are a welcome addition to our family and it has been a wonderful first year watching you grow. We love you a million, zillion times around the moon and can't wait to celebrate today with you! Happy Birthday! Love, Nana and Papa T

1 comment:

Tony Asaro said...

He is a beautiful baby and I am really glad that you have been able to capture him with so many amazing images. It is good having a photographer in the family :)