Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ohhh Sweet Baby - Wareham Baby Photographer

It is always a pleasure to have little ones in my studio!  Especially little ones as good as sweet baby Carllee.  She was such a happy girl with big beautiful eyes and an adorable giggle.  Part of the trick to photographing wee ones at their best is timing and patience - the portrait session really goes by their schedule as nap time should be a definite consideration as to when the session is scheduled.
But we did not have to worry about that as Carllee came in bright eyed and eager to have her 4 month old portraits taken. 
Here, she was curious as to what was outside and I love the expression of her mouth!
Baby feet - there's something about a portrait of tiny feet, they are the cutest and so kissable.  The best thing is she posed them so beautifully all by herself! I think images of baby feet allow you to remember your own children and just how quickly they grow up. Those tiny little fingers and toes won't be so little for long!
Pretty baby in a pink tutu and headband makes my heart melt!  
I asked Mom to dress in dark clothes just in case she needed to be a "prop" in the image - this portrait was one of the last ones and I just love the expression on Mom's face along with her gentle hand keeping Carllee from spilling backwards. 
It was a fun morning in the studio and I am always grateful to be given the opportunity of capturing another one and only moment in time in a family's history!  Thank you Carllee for being a perfect 4 month old baby girl - your portraits are so darn adorable!!!

No comments: