Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sydney - A Senior from NH

Last week I had the pleasure of photographing this lovely young lady from NH. Sydney was vacationing in Yarmouth for 2 weeks with her family and wanted her senior portraits at the beach. So, after a bit of scouting around (ahead of time) we ventured out to Parkers River Beach in West Yarmouth. It was a beautiful evening and there were such great spots to work in. Beautiful backlite highlighted Sydney's gorgeous hair. And she had the most gorgeous eyes!
We had nice chats about going into senior year. She loves, loves, loves volleyball and hopes to play at the college of her choice.



I think the images speak for themselves on how awesome our time together was. The above image was enhanced with some post processing techniques and I really love how it turned out. Gosh, she is so pretty!


Ok, this last one I love (I loved all of them)! It was the end of our session and really getting quite dark. But I really thought this jungle gym type of architecture was way cool and Sydney indulged me with just a few more images. Thanks, Sydney for a great session. You rocked it out! Have a great senior year.

2 comments:

bello photography said...

Sue you're amazing! Love this session and LOOOOOOVVVEEEE ♥ that last photo of the jungle gym!!! GORGEOUS!!! Love the lines of the gym, love her lines with her arms and the slight curve of her waist, love her expression! It's wonderful!! I love it almost as much as I love you! :) Christine xoxo

Susan Asaro said...

Awwww, thank you so much Christine! That means alot coming from you, photog extraordinaire. She was a joy to photograph!