Welcome - thanks for stopping by! Take a moment to learn a bit more about me, my sessions and my wonderful clients!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Michelle from Wareham High - Sneak Peek

"She has the most gorgeous eyes" said mom Jeannette when she called about a session for her daughter Michelle. And she was right! Michelle rocked it out on a recent session. It was another beautiful evening, perfect for a senior session on the beach. But, I asked Michelle if she wouldn't mind trying out another location first as it was still a bit early to be on the beach. She was game, yippee skippee! We ventured to downtown Wareham, next to a run down auto repair shop that I have had my eye on for quite some time now. In the back is an old empty building that calls to me everytime I drive by. It was perfect for a senior session - the light was gorgeous and the setting really cool. And, just look at those eyes!

After a bit we headed to the beach, Swifts Beach, my favorite - everytime I go there's always something different. It never looks the same. So many people comment, "That's Swifts Beach?" Yep, it really is a lovely beach, especially in my portraits! I love the backlight highlighting Michelle's pretty hair. Mom Jeannette was a great assistant in holding a reflector...thanks so much!


During our time together, somehow we got on the subject of acting and Michelle mentioned that she was an extra in the movie Grownups with Adam Sandler when they filmed at Water Wizz here in town. How cool is that! And she didn't end up on the cutting room floor either as her mom said she can be clearly seen in the footage. I've yet to watch the movie but really want to see it for all the local scenes and now Michelle. Hmmm....six degrees of separation.

Michelle is a cheerleader and plans to go off to college when she graduates from WHS (my old alma mater). I know she will do well on her new journey. In our consultation she mentioned that she really wanted a sunset portrait. Well, although there weren't many clouds in the sky that evening, we still managed to have a pretty sky to go along with the pretty girl!


Michelle, you were such a wonderful model, I mean, senior - thank you for spending time with me creating these fabulous images. This is only a glimpse of what we got. I can't wait for you to see the rest.

No comments: